Contact

Scottie Laughon
540-793-3982

TheShopKeeper@TheShopKeepersHouse.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

:: Finally - - - It Snowed! ::

Finally ~ a snow day ... a morning that does not start out in a mad rush ... a morning where the "bathroom ballet" does not happen ...
And if you're wondering what the "bathroom ballet" is ... have you ever shared ONE tiny bathroom :: shower, toilet, sink :: with not only two males, but one SIXTEEN year old female :-) See the previous pictures I posted of this bathroom, and you'll see why THIS morning was such a treat!
This morning was one when I actually got to finish a cup of coffee while watching the new television Santa brought ... sitting down, with a cozy comforter around my lap, actually feeling the warm liquid gold sliding into my system, and actually seeing the home improvement show I was watching ... NOT listening from another room and gulping coffee on-the-go ...
Oh, the joys of a snow day ...

4 comments:

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

We had a snow day today. It only lasted the morning, but it was lovely!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

And I included you in this week's Lazy Sunday Links!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

And you've been tagged to tell seven random things about yourself (should you choose to participate).

Full explanation on my Gasp! I've Been Tagged post.

Custom Cabinet Finishes said...

Barb ... if you read this, thanks for the tag!!

I will get caught up soon, and am looking forward to participating ... better late than never :?

Scottie